Involving Specialists


If a child continues to make little or no progress over a sustained period or where they continue to work at a level sustainability below those expected of the children of a similar age despite the implementation of SEN support, the school will involve specialists including those from outside agencies.

Type of external support may include:

  • Educational psychologist - Our current Ed Psych is called Rachel Gateley 
  • Child adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)
    Specialist support teachers or support services 
  • Behaviour support teams 
  • Speech and language therapists 
  • Occupational therapists 
  • Children's community physiotherapy 
  • Learning Support Advisory Teachers - Our current advisory teacher is called Belinda Sherlock.